Hurray, I’ve nominated for Liebster Award again. Thank you so much to Zelie @ Me: Book-admirer.
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Display the award somewhere on your blog.
- List 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions chosen by the blogger who nominated you.
- Come up with 11 new questions to ask your nominees.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs that you think deserve the award and who have less than 1,000 followers. You may nominate blogs that have already received the award, but you cannot re-nominate the blog that nominated you.
- Go to their blog and inform them that they’ve been nominated
And here we go, here are 11 Facts about me:
- I always want to be a student.
- I love read but my writing skill is never good enough.
- I often speak too fast and hyperbola.
- I often get nervous if I am in public places.
- Psstt…I am 25 years old now but I still read Majalah Bobo ^^
- My most read authors are Jacqueline Wilson and Jostein Gaarder.
- I read Indonesian classic books most when I was teenager but now I love to read children books.
- I love traditional dance and I love Karate too. So, am I feminine or tomboy?
- I believe in love at first sight.
- I believe in magic.
- So, I crazy in love with fantasy? Absolutely 😀
And here are Zelie’s questions:
What is your best companion while reading?
A big…big…big…cup of coffe.
Do you participate any reading challenge? Why you join that challenge, or why not join any of it
Yes, I participate in 5 reading challenges just because of their giveaways. No more no less 😀
How many books that you’ve read for a month?
Depend. Mostly 3-5 books for a month.
Who is your bookish boy/girlfriend?
Percy Jackson of course ^^
If you can go to any fictional place on book, where would you go?
How many of your friends (beside BBI or any other book club) friends that love books? Is it more than 10?
No, it isn’t. Unfortunately, It’s less than 10.
Do you read e-book? If yes, how many e-books that you have piled? 😛
What is your favorite genre?
What is your less-favorite genre?
When is the perfect time to read? Example: in the morning, before bed time, or else.
Why do you create a book blog?
Because I love books and I want to improve my poor writing skill.
That’s it. And just like my another Liebster Award post, I do not nominate anyone. It’s clear that my English isn’t good enough.
At last, hope you enjoy it. See yaa 😀