Yeay, another Liebster Award with quite different rules. And the person who nominated me was Listra @ Half-filled Attic.
Thanks for nominating me, Listra. I’m sorry I didn’t write mine soon. It is because I haven’t practiced my English for quite some time. But, yeah, I still try. And please feel free to tell me if you find any incorrect grammar on my post :D
And here we go, here are 11 Facts about Me:
- I love books very much.
- I love school and I always want to be a student.
- I love read but my writing skill is never good enough.
- Actually, I am shy kind of person, but people often get me wrong. They think I am cocky😦
- I often speak too fast and hyperbola.
- I often feel like a clumsy person if I am in public places.
- Psstt…I am almost 25 years old now but I still read Majalah Bobo ^.^
- I am always be treated as the youngest person among people of my hometown but I am always be treated as the oldest person outside it.
- I love fantasy but my most read authors are Jacqueline Wilson and Jostein Gaarder.
- One of my wish if I meet genie is I wish I have at least one of art skills.
And here are Listra’s questions:
- What is your favourite quote from your favourite author?
“You are protected, in short, by your ability to love!”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- What genre do you mostly read?
- What is the best book ever written in mankind’s history?
Every book that have been written🙂
- What is the oldest book that you’ve read?
Hmmm…as far as I can remember…maybe The Prince and The Pauper by Mark Twain
- What turns you on, or off, when reading?
The book itself.
- Have you challenged yourself to read something really hard and completed the challenge?
Yes, I have challenged myself to read at least 30 books for Indonesian romance genre but it still in progress.
- People can read and read for themselves. Why do you blog about it?
I am just wanna improve my writing skill and I start it with blog about something that I love most.
- What kind of author do you hate the most?
Nothing. I appreciate someone named authors. It’s because of them I have something to read. Even if their works didn’t good enough.
- What kind of reader do you hate the most?
Errrr…maybe the reader who judge another readers are bad only because they do not have the same ways about what a good readers have to do.
- What is the literary dream of your life?
Have a book cafe/book store/ library which can invite at least one author every month.
- When you read something, do you research about the particulars? For example when you read Historical Fiction, do you check history, or when you read science-fiction do you check the science stuff?
Yes, I do it, sometimes ^.^
That’s it. And just like my another Liebster Award post, I do not nominate anyone. Hey, I am shy kind of person, right? :D